Stars pay great attention to nutrition – appearance, well-being, mood, and energy level depend on the diet. Many celebrities follow special diets, so there must be food that suits them on the set or in the dressing room before the concert. We decided to look into the dressing rooms and on the stage to understand what kind of dishes the stars eat. Wild salmon “Vostochny Bereg” (“Bering Seafood”) is a nutritious and healthy product; besides, it is suitable for those who adhere to the popular keto diet among the stars, so they can often find dishes from this most valuable fish in the rider of the most celebrities.
- Singer and lover of revealing outfits, Mariah Carey adheres to the strictest diet. In the diet of the singer and her rider, two products are the basis – salmon and capers. The star herself comments: “It’s tough. You would hate my diet – I try to eat only proteins. It’s horrible”.
- More recently, the rider J. Lo consisted entirely of “harmful things” – chocolate chip cookies, chips, and sweets. But now, the star has switched to an exceptionally healthy diet – her rider has fresh fruits, vegetables, turkey, and wild salmon.
- Rapper Pharrell Williams in his rider, in addition to waffles, gluten-free bread, and cold sodas, lists as a separate item as many as five different fish dishes, which must contain salmon and red caviar.
- Victoria Beckham’s good skin is the merit of proper nutrition. “Many years ago, I met dermatologist Harold Lanser in Los Angeles. I had skin problems, and he advised me to eat salmon every day. I asked again: “Every day?”, And he answered: “Yes, every day: for breakfast, lunch, and dinner,” Victoria said in an interview. Since then, Victoria has adhered to this recommendation, and if she is invited to an event, then the organizers must undoubtedly provide salmon dishes. Although recently, the star has been more interested in family matters.
- Sharon Stone keeps carbohydrate intake under strict control due to high sugar levels. The singer’s rider is a set of dishes that are low in carbohydrates, moderate in protein, and rich in fats. Sharon, on-location, avoids foods with a high glycemic index and prefers foods rich in easily digestible fats – salmon, avocado, etc.
If the dish is made from products of inadequate quality, then the artist may refuse to perform, so the organizers choose suppliers very carefully. Even the most sophisticated public will appreciate the products from the Kamchatka enterprise “Vostochny Bereg” (“Bering Seafood“). After all, the production is organized in such a way that preservatives are not needed – the fish and salmon caviar “Vostochny Bereg” (“Bering Seafood”) are packed and sent for shock freezing within a few hours after being caught from the purest waters of Kamchatka.